Do you want to know best microblogging platfroms to start a micro niche blog as beginner?
If yes, then you are in right place and I am here to inform you the best microblogging platforms where you may start your micro blog without any hesitation. If you find on internet you will get many microblogging websites where you may start your micro blog.
If you want I may provide you lots of microblogging sites list, but they could make you confuse to take proper decision. In this article I will show the best examples of microblogging sites and explain why they are best microblogging platforms to start a micro blog as beginner.
What is micro blog?
I would like to explain this term micro blog with example. Suppose you are expert in graphics design (it is like a niche) and more expert on motion graphics (micro niche of graphics design niche).
Now, you made a plan to teach people online. So, you create a blog website and start to publish different articles in regular basic, so that people may get help from these articles. This is called micro niche blogging and blog is called micro blog.
If I again provide examples of microblogs then it will be better to understand for you. If you visit this site (blogtheme); you will find that site only publish article related to blog themes for blogging.
You know blogging is a mega process and if you start micro blogging then you always need different products, theme is one of them. So when you blog for particular topic on particular niche is called micro blog.
What are microblogging platforms?
If you have a plan to start a micro blog then you should know about microblogging platforms. I am not going to provide you lots of microblogging sites list, rather I want to suggest two best microblogging platforms where you may start your micro blogging –
- Blogger (free hosted blogging platform offered by Google)
- WordPress.org (most popular micro blogging platform)
There are other many microblogging sites like wix, tumblr, squrespace, medium where you may start. But I always recommended you to start with Google blogger or wordpress. They are the two most popular and easiest microblogging platforms.
Blogger as microblogging platform for micro niche blogger
Blogger is the free service offered by Google for microblogging. If anyone wants to use blogger microblogging platform for micro niche blogging, they don’t need to pay any money for hosting as Google offer free hosting for hosting the micro blog. To start a micro niche blog on blogger you should have –
- Free valid Gmail account
- Custom or generic top level domain
“You could make a professional micro blog on blogger also, so that you should purchase a custome or generic top level domain”.
You know domain is the name of your micro blog and people will reach to your micro blog by searching this blog name or address. You should follow some criteria to select a generic domain name for your micro niche blog. I already discussed these criteria in my previous article. If you don’t know how to select a domain name for micro niche blog then you may read this article.
You should know the advantages and disadvantages of using blogger platform as microblogging platforms so that you may take your proper decision to choose your micro niche blogging platform.
Advantages of blogger as microblogging platforms for beginner
There are many advantages to start a micro blog on blogger as microblogging platfroms for beginner –
- You will get unlimited hosting for your micro blog. So, you can save money
- You will get a free subdomain from blogger. If you want you may use it but not recommended to use for professional microblogging. You should purchase one generic top level domain for your micro niche blog.
- As Google provides you hosting, they are also responsible for the security of your micro blog.
- They will show all the data – daily visitor, previous day visitors, total visitors, and total visitor for a specific article, numbers of visitors from different countries and others
Hope you have got an idea about the advantages of blogger microblogging platfroms. Now, you should also know the disadvantages of blogger so that you may take your proper decision.
Disadvantages of blogger as microblogging platforms as beginner
It’s also important to know the disadvantages of blogger microblogging platforms limitations. Okay, let’s know –
- As they provide free hosting and control you hosting, so you have no control over your micro blog hosting
- The major disadvantages – you are not permitted to customize the blogger microblog theme more you want. You have a limited advantage to customize your micro blog.
- You should use the features that only provide by blogger itself. You are unable to add any extra feature that you want. They have no plugin facilities.
- You should maintain the terms and conditions of blogger. If you don’t maintain, then blogger will delete your micro blog.
Hope, now you got a basic idea about the advantages and disadvantages of blogger microblogging platforms. If you want to start a micro blog and think these features of blogger is enough for your, then you may start with this microblogging platforms.
But if you think, these features are not enough for you then I will provide the advantages and disadvantages of wordpress microblogging platforms. You should compare these two platforms and select anyone to start your micro niche blog.
Again, if you have already taken your decision to start a micro niche blog on blogger microblogging platforms, then you should know what you need to start and how to start . you should need the following products to start –
- One valid Gmail account
- One generic top level domain name for your micro blog
- One premium microblogging theme (purchases for one time and use for lifetime; but you may use free theme)
Okay, I know you have valid Gmail acoount already. Now you need a top level domain name. For that I would like to suggest you to purchases your domain name from two best domain name providers. You may purchase from any one –
- NameCheap – Best domain name provider for cheap rate with free whoisguard (recommended)
- Domain – Another best domain name provider
Okay, you may visit these sites and if you want then you may purchases your domain name immediately from theme.
Now, you need a theme for your blogger micro blog. You may use free or paid theme for your blog. I recommended you to use paid theme. Because, you should purchase this theme for one time and you have a right to use it for lifetime. So, which is the best market to purchase a premium theme for blogger micro blog? Okay, let’s visit –
- Magone from themeforest – Still now this is the best theme for blogger. You may start any type of microblogging using this theme. You should check them.
- Bloggertheme – If you want to use free themes then you may visit this website and download your themes. I recommended you to download alpha theme.
Now you have domain name and theme. You should start your blog. For that I recommended you to follow this article. Hope this article will help you to create your micro niche blog on blogger platform.
Okay, let’s move on our second and most popular microblogging platforms (wordPress). It is really awesome. Most of the pro blogger of the world use this microblogging platform for their micro niche blogging.
What is WordPress?
It is the most popular website builder or blogging platform which is also known as content management system. If you really want to be a professional blogger and blog for long time, then you should choose these microblogging platforms to start your blogging journey. It’s also a free platform, you don’t need to pay anything to wordpress but you should have to pay for domain name and for hosting. Before choosing this platform you should know the advantages and disadvantages of wordpress microblogging platforms.
“I would like to remind you, if you want to be a professional blogger and earn money from online then you should have to invest money for future success.”
Advantages of WordPress as microblogging platforms as beginner
Okay, let’s discuss about the advantages of wordpress microblogging platforms as beginner –
- As you are paying to hosting company, so you will get all the control power of your micro blog
- You will get a huge collection of free and paid themes with many demos that you could import on your micro blog. If you want to customize your micro blog then you may also do this by using the page builder. You may design your micro blog as you want
- If you want to add more features on your blog then you may do it in a very simple way by using different plugin. You will find more plugin for free or you may purchase some important plugin for your micro blog.
Disadvantages of WordPress as microblogging platforms for beginner
WordPress also have some disadvantages. I should inform you –
- As you have only the controlling power of your micro niche blog, so you are responsible for your blog’s security. You should have to maintain your security. For that, you may use some free or paid plugin.
- You will have to spend money for hosting. You should pay at least $35 – $85 per year for hosting.
Okay, hope you got idea about advantages and disadvantages of wordpress microblogging platforms. If you want to start micro niche blog on wordpress platform, they you need –
- Generic top level name
- Theme (it is better to use premium theme)
If you want to purchases domain and hosting within your budget and want to start a micro niche blog on wordpress microblogging platforms, then I would recommended you to start with the following hosting provider as they provide a better quality hosting with better support –
Okay, want to purchase cheap hosting for micro blog? I have best suggestion for your first micro blog
I already explain why you should purchase domain and hosting from namecheap as a beginner in microblogging. You may read my previous article.
If you want to get another best hosting for micro niche blog then I would recommend reading my article related to hosting for micro niche blog.
Now you need themes for WordPress micro blog, and I have best theme suggestion for your micro blog. You may find the best theme suggestion for WordPress micro blog at here.
Hope you have taken your decision to start a micro niche blog on wordpress microblogging platforms and already purchase domain, hosting and theme. Now, you need to setup your micro blog.
If you don’t know how to setup a micro blog on wordpress microbloggoing platforms, then I would recommend you to follow this article bellow. Hope you will get the proper guideline to setup your micro niche blog on wordpress.
How to start a micro niche blog on wordpress microblogging platforms as beginner
Hope you have got better idea and able to select your best microblogging platform to start a micro niche blog. If you want to learn more about micro niche blogging then you may connect with this blog. Hope you will learn something new.
“I regularly update my articles and provide best information for you. You are requested to follow my updates articles. Stay connects with me.”
If you think this article is useful to you then let me inform. Again if you found any mistake or if you have any inquires related to microblogging platfroms or if you have any suggestion for me, then please let me inform.
I request you to share this article with your friends or other members who want to know about microblogging platforms for micro niche blogging and want to create a micro niche blog for blogging.