Do you want to know the best microblogging platforms to start a micro niche blog as a beginner?
If yes, then you are in the right place, and I am here to inform you of the best microblogging platforms where you can start your micro blog without hesitation. If you find it on the internet, you will get many microblogging websites where you may begin your micro blog.
Again, if you want, I may provide you with lots of microblogging site lists, but they could confuse you in making a proper decision. In this article, I will show the best examples of microblogging sites and explain why they are the best microblogging platforms to start a micro-blog as a beginner.
What is a micro-blog?
I want to explain the term micro blog with an example. Suppose you are an expert in graphics design (it is like a niche) and more expert on motion graphics (micro-niche of graphics design niche). Now, you made a plan to teach people online.
So, you create a blog website and publish different articles regularly so that people may get help from these articles. This is called micro niche blogging, and a blog is called a micro blog.
If I again provide examples of microblogs, then it will be better to understand you. If you visit this site (blog theme), you will find that site only published articles related to blog themes for blogging.
You know blogging is a mega process, and if you start micro-blogging, you always need different products; the theme is one of them. So when you blog for a particular topic in a specific niche is called a micro blog.
What are microblogging platforms?
If you plan to start a micro-blog, you should know about microblogging platforms. I am not going to provide you with a lot of microblogging sites list, and rather I want to suggest the two best microblogging platforms where you may start your microblogging –
- Blogger (free hosted blogging platform offered by Google)
- WordPress.org (the most popular micro-blogging platform)
There are many other microblogging sites like Wix, Tumblr, Squarespace, and medium where you may start. But I always recommend you to start with Google blogger or wordpress. They are the two most popular and easiest microblogging platforms.
Blogger as microblogging platform for micro-niche blogger
Blogger is the free service offered by Google for microblogging. If anyone wants to use the blogger microblogging platform for micro-niche blogging, they don’t need to pay any money for hosting, as Google offers free hosting for hosting the micro blog. To start a micro niche blog on blogger, you should have –
- Free valid Gmail account
- Custom or generic top-level domain
“You could make a professional micro blog on blogger also, so that you should purchase a custome or generic top level domain.”
Again, you know the domain is the name of your micro-blog, and people will reach your micro blog by searching this blog name or address. You should follow some criteria to select a generic domain name for your micro-niche blog.
I already discussed these criteria in my previous article. You may read this article if you don’t know how to choose a domain name for a micro-niche blog.
You should know the advantages and disadvantages of using blogger platforms as microblogging platforms so that you may make your proper decision to choosing your micro-niche blogging platform.
Advantages of a blogger as microblogging platforms for beginner
There are many advantages to starting a micro-blog on blogger as microblogging platforms for beginners –
- You will get unlimited hosting for your micro blog. So, you can save money
- You will get a free subdomain from blogger. If you want, you may use it, but it is not recommended for professional microblogging. You should purchase one generic top-level domain for your micro-niche blog.
- As Google provides you hosting, they are also responsible for the security of your micro blog.
- They will show all the data – daily visitors, previous day visitors, total visitors, and total visitors for a specific article, numbers of visitors from different countries, and others.
Hope you have got an idea about the advantages of blogger microblogging platforms. Now, you should also know the disadvantages of bloggers so that you may make your proper decision.
Disadvantages of a blogger as microblogging platforms as beginner
It’s also important to know the weaknesses of blogger microblogging platforms limitations. Okay, let’s know –
- As they provide free hosting and control your hosting, so you have no control over your micro blog hosting
- The major disadvantage – you are not permitted to customize the blogger microblog theme more than you want. You have a little advantage in customizing your micro blog.
- You should use the features that the blogger itself only provides. You are unable to add any extra part that you want. They have no plugin facilities.
- You should maintain the terms and conditions of the blogger. The blogger will delete your micro blog if you don’t keep it.
I hope now you got a basic idea about the advantages and disadvantages of blogger microblogging platforms. If you want to start a micro blog and think these blogger features are enough for you, then you may begin with these microblogging platforms.
But if you believe these features are not enough for you, I will provide the advantages and disadvantages of wordpress microblogging platforms. You should compare these two platforms and select anyone to start your micro-niche blog.
Again, if you have already decided to start a micro niche blog on blogger microblogging platforms, you should know what to start and how to start. you should need the following products to create –
- One valid Gmail account
- One generic top-level domain name for your micro blog
- One premium microblogging theme (purchases for one time and use for a lifetime; but you may use a free article)
Domain and theme for blogger
Okay, I know you have a valid Gmail account already. Now you need a top-level domain name. For that, I suggest you purchase your domain name from the two best providers. You may buy from anyone –
- NameCheap – Best domain name provider for a cheap rate with free whois guard (recommended)
- Domain – Another best domain name provider
Okay, you may visit these sites, and if you want, you may purchase your domain name immediately from the theme. Now, you need a theme for your blogger micro blog. You may use the free or paid theme for your blog.
I recommend you use the paid theme. Because you should purchase this theme once, you have a right to use it for a lifetime. So, which is the best market to buy a premium theme for blogger micro blog? Okay, let’s visit –
- Magone from ThemeForest: Still now, this is the best blogger theme. You may start any microblogging using this theme. You should check them.
- Blogger theme: If you want free themes, you may visit this website and download your themes. I recommend you download the alpha theme.
Now you have the domain name and theme. It would help if you started your blog. For that I recommend you to follow this article. Hope this article will help you create your micro niche blog on the blogger platform.
- How to start a micro niche blog on a blogger microblogging platform as a beginner
Let’s move on to our second and most popular microblogging platform (wordPress). It is awesome. Most of the pro bloggers of the world use this microblogging platform for their micro niche blogging.
What is WordPress?
It is the most popular website builder or blogging platform, also known as a content management system. If you want to be a professional blogger and blog for a long time, then you should choose these microblogging platforms to start your blogging journey.
It’s also a free platform, you don’t need to pay anything to wordpress, but you should have to pay for a domain name and hosting. Before choosing this platform, you should know the advantages and disadvantages of wordpress microblogging platforms.
“I would like to remind you, if you want to be a professional blogger and earn money from online then you should have to invest money for future success.”
Advantages of WordPress as a microblogging platform for beginner
Okay, let’s discuss the advantages of wordpress microblogging platforms for beginners –
- As you are paying to hosting company, so you will get all the control power of your micro blog
- You will get a huge collection of free and paid themes with many demos that you could import to your micro blog. If you want to customize your micro-blog, you may also do this using the page builder. You may design your micro blog as you want
- If you want to add more features to your blog, you may do it very simply by using a different plugin. You will find more plugins for free, or you may purchase some important plugins for your micro blog.
Disadvantages of WordPress as a microblogging platform for beginner
WordPress also has some disadvantages. I should inform you –
- As you have only the controlling power of your micro-niche blog, you are responsible for your blog’s security. It would help if you had to maintain your security. For that, you may use some free or paid plugins.
- You will have to spend money on hosting. You should pay at least $35 – $85 per year for hosting.
Okay, hope you got an idea about the advantages and disadvantages of wordpress microblogging platforms. If you want to start a micro niche blog on the wordpress platform, you need –
- Generic top-level name
- Theme (it is better to use a premium theme)
If you want to purchase a domain and hosting within your budget and want to start a micro niche blog on wordpress microblogging platforms, then I would recommend you to start with the following hosting provider as they provide a better quality hosting with better support –
- DreamHost: Get 60 – 63% off with a free domain for 1 year when you purchase three years plan.
Okay, want to purchase cheap hosting for the micro blog? I have the best suggestion for your first micro blog.
- Namecheap – Best for beginner bloggers. Get 50% for 1 year.
I explained why you should purchase a domain and hosting from Namecheap as a beginner in microblogging. You may read my previous article.
Best hosting for WordPress Blog
If you want to get another best hosting for the micro-niche blog, I recommend reading my article on hosting for the micro-niche blog.
Now you need themes for your WordPress micro-blog, and I have the best theme suggestion for your micro blog. You may find the best theme suggestion for WordPress micro blog here.
Hope you have taken your decision to start a micro niche blog on wordpress microblogging platforms and have already purchased the domain, hosting, and theme. Now, you need to set up your micro blog.
If you don’t know how to set up a micro-blog on wordpress microblogging platforms, then I recommend you follow this article below. Hope you will get the proper guideline to set up your micro niche blog on wordpress.
- How to start a micro niche blog on wordpress microblogging platforms as a beginner
Hope you have got a better idea and can select your best microblogging platform to start a micro-niche blog. You may connect with this blog if you want to learn more about micro niche blogging. Hope you will learn something new.
“I regularly update my articles and provide best information for you. You are requested to follow my updates articles. Stay connects with me.”
If you think this article is useful, let me know. Again, if you found any mistakes, have any inquiries related to microblogging platforms, or have any suggestions, please let me know.
I request you to share this article with your friends or other members who want to know about microblogging platforms for micro-niche blogging and want to create a micro-niche blog for blogging.